Dark Tri Colour Brindle Cowhide Footstool 3ft x 2ft (FST815)
Stunning 3ft x 2ft TRI COLOUR cowhide footstool. Handmade in England, this cowhide footstool not only makes a great foot rest, but also double-up as extra seating for guests.
- Buy online today, or visit our Fulham location – call us today at 0207-099-6616 to arrange your viewing.
- Off street parking, nearest tube station Parsons Green.
- The photograph shows the exact footstool you will receive; each footstool is an individual piece since no two hides are ever the same.
- Each footstool has a wide choice of leg styles and finishes ensuring this footstool will blend into any interior design style.
- Cowhides are hard wearing and resilient to everyday stains, ensuring a high quality footstool.
- Standard footstool height of 30cm including legs.
- 40cm footstool height available, in straight mahogany and straight black legs only.
- 7 day UK delivery and 14 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Dispatched using environmentally-friendly recycled packaging.
- Made in England.
The footstool heights are standard, and the total height of the footstool will vary as follows:
Modern straight leg 12" (30cm total height) *new* 16" option available on request
Turned leg with castor 12" (30cm total height)
Turned leg without castor 10" (25cm total height)
Delivery approximately: 3-10 days
All of our products can be ordered online or why not come and visit our showroom in Fulham, London to try before you buy? Call our sales team today on 020 7099 6616 to book an appointment.
ONE LAST THING! COWHIDE IS FABULOUS BUT CAN WE JUST REMIND YOU ....
Cowhide is a natural product and therefore not always flawless. It may have small scars, repairs and differing textures/thickness of hair or variation in colour - this is normal and does not detract from the overall beauty of our hides.
We take every care to handpick each of our hides making sure we select only the very best overall quality. Unless stated otherwise all our footstools are deemed to be, by us, of high quality.
Cowhide does not stain like many fabrics but can wear over time.