This meticulously crafted Bentley stool was created out of a handpicked Colombian short haired cow hide. Skilled British workmanship turned this unique, soft and durable material into a stunning piece of furniture. This stool measures 800mm height, 360mm wide and 360mm deep.
- This Bentley stool is made from a unique, premium cow hide sourced directly from our preferred suppliers in South America and upholstered in Suffolk. The item you see in the photograph is the item you’ll receive when you order.
- Each cow hide has undergone a traditional chromium tanning process; this keeps the Bentley stool’s hide soft and means it is hard wearing and easy to keep clean.
- Come and view this or any other products at our Fulham showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this cowhide Bentley stool online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £25.
- We dispatch your cowhide stool in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
Only the finest, short haired cow hides are used to craft our Bentley cowhide stools. We carefully review each hide to ensure it meets our high standards. Our Suffolk based upholsterers then transform the hide into the unique stool you see in the pictures.
Our cow hide stools are a perfect complement to both modern and vintage interiors. A set of these stools, each one crafted from a unique cow hide, makes a stunning centrepiece for your dining room or breakfast bar. Come and see our range of Bentley stools for yourself at our Fulham show room. We’re conveniently located near Parson’s Green Underground station, and have on-site, off-street parking if you’re visiting by car. Call us on 0207 099 6616 to arrange an appointment.