Natural Cowhide Rug
This beautiful natural cowhide rug measures 250cm x 190cm at the widest and longest points. Because our cowhides are chromium tanned all our cowhide rugs are hard-wearing and durable - they won't wear out as fast as many synthetic fabrics will. Boy your cowhide rug online today or visit our centrally located Fulham showroom to see the UK’s largest collection of cowhide rugs.
- All cowhides offer fast low-priced 7 day delivery.
- Convenient time-slot delivery options. Receive your parcel at a convenient time to suit you.
- Our Fulham showroom houses the UK’s largest collection of cowhide rugs. Call our friendly staff at 0207-099-6616 to arrange your viewing.
- Nearest tube station is Parson’s Green.
- On-site parking available.
- No-hassle returns – simply return your cowhide rug within 14 days for a refund.
- Our cowhide rugs are chromium-tanned for durability and longevity.
- Delivery cost is £7.99, we use DPD tracked service.
This cow skin rug will grace your home for years to come and due to its neutral colour scheme, it will work perfectly with almost all décor schemes. Cowhide rugs add just the right touch of chic to modernist stylings and can dress up a more traditional look as well. A cowhide rug can go with a dressed-up or casual look, depending on the setting.
This cowhide rug has smooth silky hairs that will feel wonderfully soft underfoot. It is guaranteed to be a hit with children and pets alike due to the soft tactile properties. Cowhide is an excellent way to introduce natural texture into your home. Accessorise with a couple of our plush cowhide cushions for that added pop.
Cowhide Rug Care
Cowhide rugs are much easier to clean and maintain than you may think. Most spills and stains wipe away easily with a damp cloth combined with a mild soap and water solution. Larger spills should be immediately absorbed with a towel and allowed to dry. Periodically shake your cowhide rug outside to remove any loose dirt. With minimal upkeep you will get years of use out of your cowhided rug. It is possible to vacuum your cowhide rug, but you should use the attachment, moving in the direction of the hairs.