- The cowhide shown in the image is the one you will receive.
- 7-Day DPD delivery starting from £4.99.
- Fast no-fuss 14-day return policy
- This cowhide measures 190cm x 160cm.
- Delivered to you in recycled cardboard packaging.
- To order by phone or book an appointment Tel: 0207-099-6616.
- Low maintenance and resistant to most stains
- Sign up for our newsletter for 10% off your next order
If you love updating your interior design and are looking for that unique look, why not consider this striking medium sized black and cream, authentic cowhide rug. The beautiful markings will blend with your traditional or contemporary interiors and will add texture and style to your home.
This stunning cowhide was sourced from one of our preferred Colombian or Brazilian tanneries and has been chromium tanned to ensure excellent longevity. The tanning process will also prevent the curling of the hide at the edges. We photograph each of our cowhide rugs individually so the cow hide you see in the photograph is the exact one you will receive.
This genuine cowhide rug would make a great focal point for living rooms, hallways or dining rooms and is robust enough to withstand daily use, even in high traffic areas. Want to complete the look? Why not pair your cowhide rug with a couple of matching cowhide cushions?
Cowhide Rug Care
Cowhide is a naturally resilient material and we can guarantee your cowhide rug will stand the test of time! To wipe up spills simply soak up excess liquid with a rag then rub gently with a mild soap solution to remove the stain. Make sure to rub in the direction of the hairs. To remove dust and crumbs from your rug simply shake outside on a weekly basis. You can use your vacuum extension when needed for a more intense clean.