Natural Cowhide Rug
This luxurious pale beige, grey and white cowhide rug measures 230cm x 200cm. This cowhide rug will add a luxurious feel to any room, and when blended with contemporary or traditional furniture it will really bring your room to life.
- Buy now for 7 day delivery with convenient time-slot delivery options. Instruct the courier of the most convenient time to receive your parcel.
- Live in or around London? Why not visit our Fulham showroom to view our collection of over 1000 cowhide rugs?
- Call us now at 0207-099- 6616 to schedule your viewing.
- Convenient off-street parking available.
- No-fuss returns – simply return your cowhide rug within 14 days for a refund.
- Each cowhide rug has been chromium-tanned for durability and longevity.
The stunning characteristics of this silky-smooth cowhide rug can either brighten the room or add a lovely depth depending on your colour scheme. The velvet-haired textured rug adds a softness to hard floors making it a lovely space for both children and pets to relax on. The hair is also naturally stain-resistant so cowhides possess an incredible longevity that few other modern rugs have.
We understand that sometimes it is hard to see exactly what the colour of the hide on the screen, so we invite customers to visit our Fulham showroom. Call us today at 0207-099-6616 to book an appointment and speak to one of our helpful staff.
Cowhide Rug Care
Maintaining the stunning appearance of your cowhide rug could not be easier, you can simply shake off any dust or debris. We would recommend avoiding vacuuming, however if you must it is best to use the attachment and ensure you always go in the direction of the hair to keep your cowhide rug looking as natural as possible. Most stains can be easily removed by rubbing the rug gently with a damp rag, immediately after they occur.