This beautiful white with burnt orange brindle markings cowhide rug measures approximately 200cm x 190cm. Each of our cowhides is photographed individually so you will receive the exact hide as seen in the photo.
This natural cow hide has been sourced directly from our specialist tannery in Colombia and has been chromium tanned to provide maximum durability. Ideal for almost every interior design scheme, the winning combination of natural colours and markings on this cowhide are guaranteed to be suitable for any room setting.
- Buy your cowhide rug online today for 48 hour delivery.
- Flexible delivery options – instruct the courier to deliver at a time that suits you.
- Come and visit us to view your cowhide, or any other rug from our collection of over 1,000 cowhides at our Fulham showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing.
- Our Fulham showroom is only a 5 minute walk from Parsons Green station with off-street parking available.
- We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction so we offer a 14-Day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
The hair is soft and silky and has a beautiful glossy sheen. With a relationship with the Colombian tanneries spanning over 15 years, we have access to the best quality cowhides. We hand select each cowhide rug for their natural beauty and markings, so you can rest assured you are getting only the very best quality hide.
Cowhide Rug Care
Concerned about time-consuming cowhide care and maintenance? No need! Caring for your cowhide rug couldn’t be simpler! Simply shake your rug outside periodically to remove any dust or debris. Remove stains quickly and easily with a mild detergent solution and damp cloth. Please note creases drop out of the cowhide typically within 3 – 5 days after unpacking.