This gorgeous cowhide rug measures approximately 220cm x 200cm at the widest and longest points. The cowhide rug you see in the photo above is the exact one you will receive – we photograph each cowhide rug individually, ensuring you won’t get any unpleasant surprises!
Sourced from our trusted tannery in Colombia, this cowhide rug has truly beautiful markings with beautifully textured tricolour with flecks tones. These neutral colours will work beautifully with almost any home – pair with a couple of our matching cowhide cushions for that added pop!
- Order this cowhide rug online today for 7 day delivery.
- Flexible and convenient delivery service: instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you.
- Come and view this product at our Fulham showroom, with over 1,000 cowhide rugs in stock making it well worth the trip! Call us now on 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing.
- We boast convenient off-street parking available.
- Your cowhide rug will be delivered to you in 100% recycled packaging.
- Customer satisfaction is paramount to us, so we offer a 14-day money back guarantee.
This cowhide rug has undergone a traditional chromium tanning process ensuring maximum durability and ease of care. Each one of our cowhide rugs is handpicked and undergoes stringent quality checks to ensure you are getting only the finest quality cowhides available, this has seen us satisfy over 20,000 happy customers.
Cowhide Rug Care
Even with the busiest of households, this cowhide rug will be able to withstand everything that is thrown its way. With very little maintenance this stunning cowhide rug should last you for many years to come! Due to the meticulous chromium tanning process employed by our tannery, spills and most stains simply wipe clean using nothing more than a mild soap and water solution. Simply wet a cloth and wipe the rug in the direction of the hair and watch stains disappear! Common spills such as juice or wine can be absorbed using kitchen towels. To remove dirt and dust from the rug shake outside on a weekly basis.