The cowhide used to make this Kensington cowhide dining chair has been specially treated using traditional methods to ensure that it retains its beautiful, soft feel and lustre. The striking chestnut brown tricolour cowhide used for this dining chair is easy to care for and will last for years. The unique cowhide dining chair pictured here measures 930mm high, 47mm wide and 480mm deep. The seat height is 490mm.
- The item you see in the photograph is the item you’ll receive when you order. It is in stock now and ready to be delivered.
- Each cow hide has undergone a traditional tanning process; this keeps the chair’s hide soft and means it is hard wearing and easy to keep clean.
- Come and view this cowhide dining chair at our Fulham showroom or our Isleworth warehouse – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this cowhide Kensington dining chair online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £25.
- We dispatch your cowhide dining chair in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
Many customers buy 4 or 6 Kensington cowhide dining chairs to complete their dining room. Naturally, they like to see the chairs we have in stock to ensure that each of the cowhides used complement one another. To view this and our other dining chairs, you can visit our London showroom. We’re conveniently located near Parson’s Green Underground station, and have on-site, off-street parking if you’re visiting by car. Alternatively, you can arrange to view the chair at our Isleworth warehouse. Call us on 0207 099 6616 to arrange an appointment.