This striking, genuine Berber rug measures 325cm x 195cm. The unique pattern was handwoven by a Oumaima, a Moroccan artisan from the Beni Ourain tribe high in the Atlas Mountains
- Our Berber rugs are the genuine article; you can tell because the particular breed of small Atlas Mountain sheep used by the weavers gives our rugs a much softer and suppler texture. Beware of imitation rugs.
- The rug you see in the picture is the rug you’ll receive. It’s in stock and ready to order.
- Berber rugs are durable and easy to maintain. The natural, organic lanolin in the wool makes it naturally resistant to stains. Your rug will remain soft and vibrant for decades. They are completely organic; no chemicals are used to create these Berber rugs.
- Come and view this Berber rug at our Fulham showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing by appointment. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this Berber rug online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £7.99.
- We dispatch your Berber rug in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
This thick, shaggy rug has a luxurious texture. Woven by hand by tribespeople high in the Atlas Mountains, the rugs are designed to be warm and comfortable floorcoverings. The female weavers use organic wool from an ancient breed of hardy Atlas Mountain sheep; this is what gives these authentic rugs the deep, sumptuous pile and texture.
The rugs are treated and washed in high mountain springs; the traditional weaving process is completely free from harmful chemicals. All-natural dyes are then used to apply the unique geometric designs, derived from traditional tribal markings and symbols.