The abstract style and luxurious feel of our genuine Berber rugs have made them one of our most popular items. This beautiful, organic Berber rug measures 260cm x 160cm. It was handwoven by Sana, an artisan from the Beni Ourain tribe.
- Our Berber rugs are the genuine article; you can tell because the particular breed of small Atlas Mountain sheep used by the weavers gives our rugs a much softer and suppler texture. Beware of imitation rugs.
- The rug you see in the picture is the rug you’ll receive. It’s in stock and ready to order.
- Berber rugs are durable and easy to maintain. The natural, organic lanolin in the wool makes it naturally resistant to stains. Your rug will remain soft and vibrant for decades. They are completely organic; no chemicals are used to create these Berber rugs.
- Come and view this Berber rug at our Fulham showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing by appointment. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this Berber rug online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £7.99.
- We dispatch your Berber rug in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
Berber rugs (also known as Beni Ourain rugs, named after the particular Berber tribe who weave them) are hand woven by Berber tribeswomen. Part of the weaving process involves washing the rug in mountain spring water and then bleaching them in the Sun, giving the Berber rugs their distinctive ivory tones.
Unlike other sellers, we regularly travel to Morocco and have built good relationships with our suppliers. This means we only buy the finest Berber rugs. We pay the weavers a fair price for their artisanship and place large orders, allowing us to pass savings on to our customers. This lets us sell authentic Berber rugs at a great value price.