Stunning Authentic Handwoven Moroccan Berber/Beni Ourain Rug
This soft, luxurious Berber rug measures 320cm x 200cm. Berber rugs are handwoven, resulting in the unique, abstract design you see in the photograph. This authentic Berber rug was hand made in the Atlas Mountains by Amina.
- Buy online today, or visit our Fulham showroom to arrange a viewing – call us at 0207-099-6616.
- Convenient parking available - nearest tube station is Parsons Green.
- 100% natural unbleached wool handwoven in the Atlas Mountains by the Berber Women.
- Sourced directly from the Berber Tribes of the Atlas Mountains.
- The Berber Rug in the photo is the exact rug you will receive.
- Europe’s largest collection of Beni Ourain Rugs.
- 48 hour delivery.
- 14 day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
Manufacturing: Woven by hand
Thickness approx: 25 mm
Pile: Moroccan Wool
These luscious hand woven Moroccan Berber Rugs have been made the same way for hundreds of years. The weaving techniques by the Berber Women have been passed down through generations; their method of making the rugs has not changed and neither has the quality of rug. These rugs were made to be passed down through generations, and this surprisingly low maintenance rug truly is value for money.
Every Berber Rug that we stock has been sourced from trusted Rug dealers in Morocco who work closely with the Berber Tribes Women who hand weave them. Our hand selected rugs are then brought over by road, and sold in volume in order to give our customers the best price.
These timeless rugs are gaining in popularity, however as we have known our rug dealers in Morocco for years we can bring you the very best of the authentic rugs both in the classic lozenge pattern and the uniquely patterned rugs, both made by the artisans for the Berber tribe.
Berber Rug Care
Amazingly Berber Rugs are low maintenance and the natural Lanoline in the wool ensures that the stains don’t penetrate fully into the fiber so they can easily be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.