Stunning Authentic Handwoven Moroccan Berber/Beni Ourain Rug
Each one of our Berber rugs are hand woven, meaning no two designs are ever the same. This authentic, sumptuous Berber rug measures 430cm x 315cm. It was handwoven by Bouinat, a Berber artisan.
- Buy online today or visit our Fulham showroom - call 0207-099-6616 to arrange a viewing today.
- Off street parking available - nearest tube station is Parsons Green.
- Handwoven by the artisans of the Berber tribes in the heart of the Atlas Mountains.
- 100% genuine Moroccan Berber/ Beni Ourain rug.
- Natural luxurious thick pile texture.
- The Berber Rug in the picture is a photo of the rug you will receive.
- London’s largest collection of Berber Rugs.
- Over 200 Berber Rugs in stock today.
- 7 day delivery.
- 14 day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
Manufacturing: Woven by hand
Thickness approx: 25 mm
Pile: Moroccan Wool
We take pride in being able to offer our customers authentic hand woven Moroccan Berber Rugs at great prices. Unlike many of the new faux Berber rugs that are on the market today, the Moroccan Carpets we stock are ethically sourced, and are made using 100% hand spun wool making them an ideal choice for both the interior design aficionado and the ethically conscious consumer.
The luxurious deep pile of the Berber Rug is beautifully soft giving any room a beautiful snug feel, and although these Berber rugs are heavy, the light ivory colour of the wool will lighten up any room. During the weaving process the carpets are bleached in the sun, making them a natural muted ivory colour which compliment rooms with both warm and cooler colour schemes.
We are proud to say that we are Europe’s largest supplier of Beni Ourain Rugs. As we have had a good relationship with our rug dealers for years we can ensure that your rug will be the best quality rug available.
Beni Ourain Rug Care
Berber Rugs are extremely robust, they come up beautifully after vacuuming, and can be spot cleaned with a mild detergent and warm water for stains and minor spillages. To get the whole rug cleaned we would recommend a professional rug cleaner.