This traditional Berber rug measures 220cm x 150cm. Berber rugs (also known as Beni Ourain rugs, the name of the group of Berber tribes who weave them) are woven using ancient methods and designs by tribeswomen high in the Atlas Mountains. This organic rug was handwoven by Ines, a Berber weaver. Its beautiful motifs and soft, supple texture means that the rug both looks and feels great.
- Our Berber rugs are the genuine article; you can tell because the particular breed of small Atlas Mountain sheep used by the weavers gives our rugs a much softer and suppler texture. Beware of imitation rugs.
- The rug you see in the picture is the rug you’ll receive. It’s in stock and ready to order.
- Berber rugs are durable and easy to maintain. The natural, organic lanolin in the wool makes it naturally resistant to stains. Your rug will remain soft and vibrant for decades. They are completely organic; no chemicals are used to create these Berber rugs.
- Come and view this Berber rug at our Fulham showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing by appointment. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this Berber rug online today and receive it within 48 hours. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £7.99.
- We dispatch your Berber rug in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
This prestigious Berber rug has a deep, soft and luxurious pile. The neutral ivory colours vary across the rug, this is a natural result of the traditional processes involved in weaving, dying and preparing a Berber rug. The subtle, abstract design and soft ivory shades mean that this Berber rug can complement both a classic or contemporary internal décor.