Berber rugs are hand woven, meaning no two designs are ever the same. This authentic, sumptuous Berber rug measures 265cm x 150cm. It was handwoven by Aziza, a Berber artisan.
- Our Berber rugs are the genuine article; you can tell because the particular breed of small Atlas Mountain sheep used by the weavers gives our rugs a much softer and suppler texture. Beware of imitation rugs.
- The rug you see in the picture is the rug you’ll receive. It’s in stock and ready to order.
- Berber rugs are durable and easy to maintain. The natural, organic lanolin in the wool makes it naturally resistant to stains. Your rug will remain soft and vibrant for decades. They are completely organic; no chemicals are used to create these Berber rugs.
- Come and view this Berber rug at our Fulham showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing by appointment. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this Berber rug online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £7.99.
- We dispatch your Berber rug in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
The Berber rug’s geometric design has been chosen by an experienced Berber craftswoman and are never woven the same way twice. The designs are made using organic dyes made from natural ingredients such as beetroot, henna, indigo and cochineal.
We pay a fair price for the rugs, providing a reliable source of income for the (mostly female) artisans who create them. You’ve probably seen other companies charging much higher prices for Berber rugs. Because we place large orders, we’re able to keep our costs low and offer our customers genuine Berber rugs at great value prices.