- The cowhide shown in the image is the exact one you'll receive.
- Tracked delivery with DPD - order today and receive within 7 days
- We offer a hassle-free 14-day return policy.
- This cowhide measures 240cm x 200cm.
- Your cowhide will be delivered to you in a recycled cardboard packaging.
- Order by phone or book an appointment call 0207-099-6616
- Join our community of over 50,000 satisfied customers.
- Why not visit us at our Cotswolds showroom in Chipping Norton.
Make a statement with this awe-inspiring brindle brown and cream cowhide, measuring 240cm x 200cm. Its alluring blend of natural colours offers a timeless charm that beautifully complements any colour scheme, creating a focal point that exudes elegance and sophistication.
Add a touch of luxury to your home with our cowhide rugs. These premium hides are meticulously selected to ensure consistent and visually stunning colours and perfect shapes. Rest assured that the cowhide in the photo is the exact one you'll receive.
Ready to be mesmerized? Come to our showroom in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, and see our extraordinary collection of cowhides. Call 0207 099 6616 to schedule an appointment and immerse yourself in their unparalleled beauty of natural handpicks cowhides.
How to look after your cowhide:
Sweep or use the brush attachment and vacuum in the direction of the hair to remove dust and debris.
For spillages or stubborn stains, use a diluted soap and warm water with a sponge, and gently rub in the direction of the hair. Be sure not to soak the rug as this will affect the suede on the hide. We also recommend you do not scrub against the hair as this can ruin the smoothness of the hide.
Creases in hides fall out on their own, but if you want to speed up the process, simply use a towel and iron in the direction of the hair. Be sure to keep the iron moving and do not use the hottest heat. While the hide is warm from the heat, put a weight on the creased area, such as a large book, and it will flatten over time.